Am I sick?

This is the place to discuss not just allotments but all general gardening problems and queries which don't fit into the specific categories below.
(formerly allotments and tips, hints and problems)
Nomada
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Am I sick?

[quote="fruitcake]" And I'm still pulling leeks and PSB from last year[/quote]

Me too, it seems it's gonna be a bumper year for my psb.
fruitcake wrote: i did release a couple of thugs today into their own raised bed - horseradish and jerusalem artichokes - they can fight it out having been stuck in pots till now
I've just dug some of my thugs from out the ground today. I'm moving the jerusalem artichokes to the very back of the plot and I'm putting in a horseradish this year too. They'll all be behind the compost bins out of the way and hopefully controlled by the concrete base they sit on...
England is not a Free People, till the Poor that have no Land, have a free allowance to dig and labour the Commons.

Peggy Sue
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

fruitcake wrote:
Nomada wrote: - although i did release a couple of thugs today into their own raised bed - horseradish and jerusalem artichokes - they can fight it out having been stuck in pots till now
I've been wondering if horseradish will grow in pots... so is that a yes then?
Just Do It!

fruitcake
Living the good life
Living the good life

Peggy Sue wrote:I've been wondering if horseradish will grow in pots... so is that a yes then?
It's a no not really - it survives but you don't get thick enough roots to harvest - at least I certainly didn't - I got a totally tangled mess of thin roots - which is why I've 'released' it mwwhhhaaaahaaaaa