Not a defence but by way of explanation "Wild camp fury"

Politics, news, current affairs and anything else that you think should be here goes here.
trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

Not a defence but by way of explanation "Wild camp fury"

My mates were hysterical when I told them of an incident I "started" .. You see it was like this your honour....
We live in the a very rural area just fields no houses lanes going to somewhere but no houses on the lanes. Naturally no one would dream of taking a dog poo bag it would just rot along with the horses cow and sheep poo.
Last year my lovely friend was dying (cancer) up in Kirkintilloch (Scotland) I was staying there for the last (as it happened) 6 weeks of her life and it was easier if I took the dog with me (Marie curie hospitals let dogs visit) unfortunately I had not planned the dog poo issue and naturally the dog walking is all in parks, so I sourced from the library a supply and used them.
As I had been gone so long everyone had missed me and made all the nice comments sorry for your loss glad you're back etc.
Now to the bones of my error. Instead of going my usual walk I needed to take a really long walk. This meant I would go through just my own paddock but then immediately through a short lane which is narrow and runs between two houses One has a high brick wall and the other a very low chain link fence. Yep you guessed my very large bottomed GSD decided to poo there.. Luckily I still had a poo bag in my pocket so picked it up but then realised I would be walking for hours with this heavy smelly poo bag, not thinking straight I hung the bag on the chain link fence thinking I will pick it up on my way back. Seemed logical to me at the time.
Well yes I did come back a different way and forgot about it. Later when I did remember I went to retrieve it but it had gone !!!!
I got back to the house and rethought ,no problem everyone will blame the awful caravaners who come every year and most of them are from Birmingham ..A very bad thought I know but I was still upset about my friend :roll: :roll:
I got into bed that night and suddenly realised the poo bag had East Dumbartonshire on it ..........
Please try to forgive, maybe the campers in Wild camp fury had actually bagged it all up and then a fox came and ripped the bag and then stole the bag.. something like that ,,you never know :hugish:
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham

Thomzo
A selfsufficientish Regular
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Re: Not a defence but by way of explanation "Wild camp fury"

:lol:

However, under the circumstances, given what you had just been through, I think forgiveness is in order.

Sorry about your friend. :hugish:

Zoe

pumpy

Re: Not a defence but by way of explanation "Wild camp fury"

I've just come back from taking our Sadie for a walk thro' the village and totally forgot to take a bag. All the way i'm thinking "please Sadie, noooo"...... luckily she did'nt, but i don't know what i would have done if she had...... :oops:
it's either one or the other, or neither of the two.