Weight loss group 2012

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
demi
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 41° 50' N
longitude: 22° 00' E

Re: Weight loss group 2012

SusieGee wrote:
demi wrote: actually feeling a little giddy now, yes theres that druged up hunger feeling i love :lol:
I think we need a disclaimer at this point that Demi's personal weight loss method is not condoned or recommended by Selfsufficientish as a safe way to lose weight.

We understand that diets that severely restrict calories or the types of food 'allowed' can lead one to be deficient in the nutrients and vitamins that your body needs. The healthiest way to lose weight is neither crash diets nor bursts of exercise. The body likes slow changes in terms of food and exercise.

yes, what she said. dont anybody copy me. i do actually have an eating disorder.
Tim Minchin - The Good Book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1I3mBojc0

'If you just close your eyes and block your ears, to the acumulated knowlage of the last 2000 years,
then morally guess what your off the hook, and thank Christ you only have to read one book'

prison break fan

So do I, I eat too much!! Glad Big Al is back with us. pbf.

demi

yes welcome back Al! :wave:

'If you just close your eyes and block your ears, to the acumulated knowlage of the last 2000 years,
then morally guess what your off the hook, and thank Christ you only have to read one book'

demi

just weighed myself this morning, as i do every morning, and im just slightly over 60kg, maybe 60.5kg. :cheers:
and i havent even done any :pukeright: :lol: :cheers:

usually i stop eating completely, just surviving on diet coke, tea/coffe/skinny hot chocolate and the occational piece of fruit or salad to avoid fainting in pubilc and if i eat anything other than that i feel i have to get rid of it. i will also make the point of eating in front of people so they dont hastle me too much about it.

but since i got refered to the phycologist iv really been trying not to be so extream. its hard though, i still have all the thoughts but iv been resisting acting upon them. just now im eating fruit during the day and having proper dinner at night which seems to be working as iv lost weight.
this is the bit i like though, the loosing weight bit :lol: it makes me feel high :drunken:
its the binging bit thats depressing, which makes me binge more and it just spirals out of control and each day that goes by it gets more and more difficult to brake out of the overeating bit of my endless cycle of batteling with food demons. :(

anyways now im on the up and things are looking good :flower:

wabbit955
Living the good life
Living the good life

other 1kg down
this dairy intralance diet has got to be the best one yet
it gives me on option but to cut out dairy foods which i love so much
but i can eat goat cheese put that back into diet today and no bad effects yipeee
but not eating dairy makes doing my job very hard as tasting food is a big part of it and being a pastry chef its not good
but i di feel much better now i cut it all out
Darn that Wabbit

demi

iv broke through the 60kg mark and im now at 59.5kg! yeay!!!!

well done wabbit! goats milk is much better for you than any other ( apart from human ) i live soft goats cheese, spread on some crackers with some cracked black pepper and tomato and cucumber if in season, yummmmm!

Big Al

For the first time in many, many weeks I've got some good news. I lost 4.63 pounds this week !!! hooray ya!!
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

demi

well done Al ! :iconbiggrin:

todays weight: 59kg :iconbiggrin:
or 9st 4lbs

this is the lightest iv been since giving birth, yeay! :iconbiggrin:

im feeling fantabbydozey! my stomach isint bulging out all bloated anymore and i can actually see my ribs again! woohoo, there's my good old friends back! i love a bit of bone :lol: hip and ribs should all ways be seen! although my hip bones are only visable when im laying down. my saggy post-pregnancy stomach covers them when im standing up, got to get rid of that somehow.......think i need a tummy tuck!

Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

not so good this week

up a pound :(

cideristhefuture
Tom Good
Tom Good

I've started this week by 'giving up' for 2 weeks, bread, potatoes, sugar, rice and pasta.

See how I go.

wabbit955
Living the good life
Living the good life

other 1kg down
from 86kg 13 1/2 stone to 76kg 12 stone
feeling so much better for it
still missing me dairy but at least it given me a kick up the back side to sort my wieigh out
Darn that Wabbit

demi

well done wabbit! :)

demi

57kg this morning :)
9st
126lbs

doing good!
although i did go a bit mad last night eating a cake, a twix, a bounty and toast and nutella!
but todays a new day and i can easily make up for it.

my BMI is now back in the normal range! im not officially FAT any more :cheers: :iconbiggrin:

now if i can just loose another stone i can get back down to my pre-pre-pregnancy weight 5 years ago before i got pregnant for the first time.

we've been back in Macedonia for 2 months now. when we came i was 60kg. i went up to 64kg within the first month when i didnt have scales, and im now down to 57kg.
i really need to get new batteries for my digital scales as they are more accurate, i dont trust these old scaled im using just now :(

but the main thing is im loosing weight and i feel fantastic! soon i will be able to fit back into my clothes iv not been able to ware for years! summer is well on its way, and it gets so hot here i have to get the summer dresses out, so thats a good intensive to get slimmer. :iconbiggrin:

Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Phew! No change this week, despite much chocolate & many hot cross buns being consumed!

Only 6 weeks before we go on holiday, so must be strict with myself in the hope of getting down below 11 stone by then
4 rather stubborn pounds to lose - so it ought to be do-able!

boboff

1.4 lb loss this week. Total so far 16lb.

I am cutting out Gluten at the minute, and I feel allot better for it.
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/