Bye for now

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
cheap&cheerful
Tom Good
Tom Good

Bye for now

Hi everyone,

Just clocking in to say cheerio to you all.

We finally exchanged contracts on the house on Thursday and are moving out on Monday. Yes that did only leave THREE days between exchange and completion.

So we are off to France on Tuesday.

Nora passed her MOT so that was a big relief. I still haven't been on the back yet, John says she's one "*****" to drive and following him up on the way to the MOT station I can well believe it. It's like she's got a mind of her own.

Just want to thank you all for all your great ideas that I shall be implementing next spring. Wish you all luck with your plots, you must all be starting to reap the benefit of all your hard work.

Bye
Jill.. :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Muddypause
A selfsufficientish Regular
Location: Urban Berkshire, UK (one day I'll find the escape route)

Good luck, Jill. If you get an internet connection in your new home, drop in and lets us know how it's going.

Re. Nora: I've never riden a sidecar outfit, but I will have a go one day. I've copied this advice from another site:

When you accelerate, the bike will try to drive around the chair or pull to the kerb; this is corrected by a gentle pull to the offside. When decelerating, the chair will try to drive around the bike or pull the bike to the offside; this is corrected by a gentle pull to the kerb. You can now safely negotiate left and right hand bends by careful assistance of throttle and brakes. Any over enthusiastic cornering will have you setting in a ditch or kissing radiator badges.
Stew

Ignorance is essential

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bye Jill, lots of luck and I hope it goes well for you! keep in touch and, as my father would say under such circumstances "write when you learn how!" :mrgreen:

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

Millymollymandy

Bye Jill and all the very best of luck in your move. I'm sure you'll have a great time in the new place doing all the things you've been dreaming about.

If you get back on the internet one day (come on we all need a few "luxuries"!) I hope you come here and tell us all about it.

Bon voyage.

shiney

Crumbs, I hope I am not too late in saying 'Bon Chance!'

Have a smooth move and hope to hear from you in France.
If in doubt ~ use a hammer!

http://greeningup.blogspot.com/

greenbean
Living the good life
Living the good life

Hi Jill, Gosh so glad I logged on tonight to see your Good Bye post. Good Luck, and please keep in touch, sorry I haven't been on here much lately, new job an all. luv gb. x