So how many little ishers are on the way at the mo?

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
thesunflowergal
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: So how many little ishers are on the way at the mo?

How are all the Mummy to be doing??

I have just written my birth plans. One for a VBAC, and the other for a section. Fingers crossed that I get my VBAC. Just started drinking my raspberry leaf tea too. Next Friday I have another scan and a consultant appointment. But feeling really well and happy.
Stay at home Mummy to Orin 8, Trixie 6 and Temogen 4 . Also three Chickens Dottie, Poppy and Dr Mumbo. Three cats called Flossie and Pickle and Lexi.

Check out my blog:
http://ramblingsofasunflowergal.blogspot.co.uk/

ADG
Living the good life
Living the good life

the boss claims she wants one , I have tried to explain that the birds and the bees do it more than birthdays and christmas :shock:

Sally Jane
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Just wanted to second what thesunflowergal said and wish everyone quiet, uneventful, boring, safe 9-month pregnancies.
My daughter-in-law gave birth on 09/09/09 to our grandson Alex, at 26 weeks. His birthweight was 1.060kg (just over 2 and a quarter lbs for us old Imperialists). He's holding his own, but it's one day at a time.
So please girls, keep your legs tightly crossed for the full term and corks at the ready if necessary :hugish: !
Huge hugs and congrats to you all!
We all have two gifts we should try to use as much as possible - imagination and humour.
Imagination compensates us for what we are not.
A sense of humour consoles us for what we are.
And wisdom tells us not to worry about it!

Mr and Mrs luvpie
Living the good life
Living the good life

Sally Jane, :hugish: to you, hope everything continues to go well.

Sunflowergal, good luck for friday fingers crossed that you get what you want

I've just remembered just how weak bladders get when a babyisher is jumping on it and you read:-

the boss claims she wants one , I have tried to explain that the birds and the bees do it more than birthdays and christmas :shock:

Thanks ADG, but on the plus side, christmas is coming you know, not long to wait :lol:
the ever growing luvpie household currently contains, 4 boys, 4 chickens, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 fish, an empty tropical fish tank waiting new arrivals, now are we daft to look at our broody hen thinking, if we got some fertilised eggs........

ADG
Living the good life
Living the good life

Mr and Mrs luvpie wrote:

Thanks ADG, but on the plus side, christmas is coming you know, not long to wait :lol:
I know prob is my birthday is in Jan so its been a longtime and I'm racking my brains trying to remember what to do!!!!!!!!!!!! :scratch:

seriously tho girls goodluck/well done

thesunflowergal

Thanks Everyone!

Sally Jane, congratulations on the birth of your grandson. What a little fighter, I hope that he is doing well and getting stronger by the day. My second daughter was born at 29 weeks, weighing 1lb 10oz. She is two next month, and doing so well. She is walking, talking, and last night slept 12 hours in her big girls bed for the first time. Thinking of you and your family at this very differcult time :hugish:

Mrs luvpie, bloody bladders :lol:
Stay at home Mummy to Orin 8, Trixie 6 and Temogen 4 . Also three Chickens Dottie, Poppy and Dr Mumbo. Three cats called Flossie and Pickle and Lexi.

Check out my blog:

Mr and Mrs luvpie
Living the good life
Living the good life

ADG wrote:
Mr and Mrs luvpie wrote:

I know prob is my birthday is in Jan so its been a longtime and I'm racking my brains trying to remember what to do!!!!!!!!!!!! :scratch:

seriously tho girls goodluck/well done

You also have to remember that once you do have some, then the only chance you get is on special occasions such as birthday and christmas and then you too bloody tired to do anything!!! :roll:
the ever growing luvpie household currently contains, 4 boys, 4 chickens, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 fish, an empty tropical fish tank waiting new arrivals, now are we daft to look at our broody hen thinking, if we got some fertilised eggs........

ADG
Living the good life
Living the good life

thats why it is only birthdays and xmas our 10yr old son did once say one morning at breakfast "I dont want a baby brother or sister that much that I have to listen to you two" it was at that moment we KNEW he was growing up :oops:

thesunflowergal

ADG wrote:thats why it is only birthdays and xmas our 10yr old son did once say one morning at breakfast "I dont want a baby brother or sister that much that I have to listen to you two" it was at that moment we KNEW he was growing up :oops:
OMG what a nightmare, poor you!!

Check out my blog:

ADG
Living the good life
Living the good life

ah ha

red

congrats Sally Jane and all the best for your grandson.
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog

grubbysoles
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

ADG wrote:thats why it is only birthdays and xmas our 10yr old son did once say one morning at breakfast "I dont want a baby brother or sister that much that I have to listen to you two" it was at that moment we KNEW he was growing up :oops:
Ahhh! How awful!

Sally Jane, wishing your little Grandson all the best. It sounds like he's a good size for 26 weeks, so that should stand him in good stead, and they get so much stronger with every day that goes by.

Good luck for Friday, Sunflower!

mrsflibble
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

citizentwiglet wrote:[...]the living room looking a like a ram-raided Hamleys,....

:lol: omg I know that feeling hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!

vicki
Tom Good
Tom Good

Sally Jane wrote:Just wanted to second what thesunflowergal said and wish everyone quiet, uneventful, boring, safe 9-month pregnancies.
My daughter-in-law gave birth on 09/09/09 to our grandson Alex, at 26 weeks. His birthweight was 1.060kg (just over 2 and a quarter lbs for us old Imperialists). He's holding his own, but it's one day at a time.
So please girls, keep your legs tightly crossed for the full term and corks at the ready if necessary :hugish: !
Huge hugs and congrats to you all!

Do hope Alex is growing nice and strong :hugish:

Muscroj
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I finally started feeling human again after about 15 weeks, I'm now 20 weeks & have been looking around the garden in dismay. Amazing how 'nature' takes over in just a few weeks.

The 19 week scan proved that I was completely wrong about my thoughts on this one being a girl & we now know we are expecting our 3rd boy. The other 2 will be aged nearly 4 & 2&1/2 when this one comes along. Just shows, even mum doesn't know best when it comes to whats growing inside her!

I'm hoping for another home birth, after being lucky enough to have 2 wonderful ones with the boys. I'm just having a minor battle again with the hospital over the fact that my blood doesn't conform to regulations, but they're not telling me anything I don't already know.

Good luck to all the other bumps & I hope that baby Alex is still doing well, reading about such a tiny baby being born brought a lump to my throat, it's certainly a sobering thought and made me realise just how lucky I've been.
Jo

Do the best that you can do & be the best you can be