Knowing what Ive read....

PLEASE REPORT ANY FORUM SPAM ON HERE.

Also if you have any other personal spam or other spam matters then feel free to post them here.
chadspad
A selfsufficientish Regular

Knowing what Ive read....

Some of the topics that I have already read turn light blue but others dont. Is there a setting that I can use that will show me when Ive read stuff please?
Thanks Wendy

Muddypause
Location: Urban Berkshire, UK (one day I'll find the escape route)

This is how I do it, but there may be alternatives.

If you log-in, and then click on the 'View posts since last visit' link near the top of the main index page, you will get all the new posts that you haven't seen yet. I then open these posts in new windows by clicking on the Image next to the topic. Once you've read them, go back to the new posts window, and refresh the page. Now all the posts you have just read will have a blue Image and any new posts will have an Image and an Image.

I've refined this a bit by making a direct desktop link straight to the 'View posts since last visit' page (tick the auto-login box and it'll take you straight there). Also, I've set my middle mouse button to 'Open link in new page', which makes it easy to open all the unread posts at once, without having to dodge back and forth between pages.
Stew

Ignorance is essential

chadspad

Hi stew,

Thanks for that, it seems to be working just fine, altho everytime I refresh the page I get more topics to read - Im never gonna get off this computer :lol:
Cheers Wendy