Lost

Do you think The Good Life could be remade, with me or Dave playing Tom Good (maybe not!)? If you have seen something on TV or heard something on the radio recently that you want to talk about, tell us here.
Kev
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Lost

Tonights episode was good, great part when they jump started the camper van :lol:. Is anyone on here a fan of the series?. And whos your favourite character?. I think the best ones are Charlie and Sawyer.

Kev.

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry mate, I have never seen it!

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

I did start watching it for some of the first and second series. It did not really grab me enough to get into it though.

Probally not the responses you are looking for.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

wulf
A selfsufficientish Regular

I started watching it round at a friends place (we don't have a TV but he occasionally records programmes of interest for when we visit). Initially it was fascinating but I found it began to pall after six or seven episodes.

Some of that was probably the manner in which we were watching it but I think another nail in the coffin was when it dawned on me that there was unlikely to be a proper resolution to the mysteries all the while they were spinning out for another series. It was like a picture that started off with the intensity of a few colours blending together but ended up muddy as the artist kept on adding more and more hues.

Wulf
:read2: Read my blog and check out my music

9ball
Living the good life
Living the good life

This has reminded me to catch up on lost. I've seen the first six episodes of the new series so far so can't comment on last nights episode. Third series doesn't seem quite so good as the first two which were fantastic.
Tom

Kev
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I agree with that. It does seem that they are stretching the story bit in the 3rd season. And theres alot going on, you just think how can this end. First season was the better so far

zombiecazz
Tom Good
Tom Good

It has it ups and downs, which I think has all to do with the writers not expecting to have to do so many serieses of it. Some episodes are great and move the plot along. Other just feel like fillers. Last nights one was definitely a filler, but for a change quite an enjoyable one.

Have a soft spot for my wee hobbit, love Sawyer, Jin and Sun.
My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here; My heart's in the Highlands a-chasing the deer.

My website:http://scottishcountrylife.110mb.com

Milims

I did start to watch it but after about the first 5 episodes I figured that they were all stark raving bonkers and should be abandoned on an island somewhere!!!
It also reminded me of my fave joke - whats the stupidest animal in the jungle?
The Polar Bear!!!
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

chadspad

I absolutely love it much to my hubbys disgust!! The acting is pretty bad tho I have to admit but its just that I do not have a clue what is going to happen next and thats what I love about it - I am completely in suspence thru every episode.

Sawyer is gorgeous although I would like them to make him a little more human sometimes and why are all the girls pretty, thin & sexy - I dont think thats fair lol
My parents B&B in the beautiful French Vendee http://bed-breakfast-vendee.mysite.orange.co.uk/

PurpleDragon

I love it. Missed the episode you are talking about, but have caught all the others.

I think Sayid is great, and also Hurley. Jack annoys me, Charlie is ineffectual. Sawyer needs to start being James and stop being a made up person (yes, I know it's all made up, but you know what I mean!)
PurpleDragon
~~~~~~~~~~~

There is no snooze button on a hungry cat

Annpan
Site Admin
Site Admin

I watched it and kept thinking that is not how it would happen... do any of you think that all the secrets and hoarding, etc would actually happen in that kind of situation. I just didn't buy it.

I watched the first series and was annoyed that there was no resolution to the story line, just more unanswered questions. I watched most of series 2 and just got too annoyed at the lack of questions being answered.

Oh and the music... like jaws.. dah dum...dah dum... dah dum (nothing is happening) dah dum... dah dum (nothing is happening). You always knew when the intense music started up nothing was going to happen for the next 10 mins - I always took it as my cue to make a cup of tea.

I have now got rid of my TV... yipee... no more Lost. :wink:

Saying all that, I do miss it :oops: so can some one give me a summery please, the last I saw Sahid's girlfriend woman (didn't see the attraction myself) had been killed by the crazy woman from the other camp. I heard a rumour that there is another island... does anyone every get home?
Ann Pan

"Some days you're the dog,
some days you're the lamp-post"

My blog
My Tea Cosy Shop
Some photos
My eBay