8.30 tonight go green or else.

Do you think The Good Life could be remade, with me or Dave playing Tom Good (maybe not!)? If you have seen something on TV or heard something on the radio recently that you want to talk about, tell us here.
Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

8.30 tonight go green or else.

At 8.30 tonight a Panorama pprogram called Go green or elseis on. It is basically the story of Martins favorite bloke ethical man.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

wyrdwoman
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

I watched this and thought it was interesting, although Ethical man got right up my nose. Anyway, the compost guy lives in York. I met him (and got 2 bags of compost off him for free) and he is quite a character.

Martin
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Justin has redeemed himself following an atrocious report from the BGG by actually putting his journalist's head on, and has done some good reports during the rest of the series - and anyone who can get the MD of Windsave onscreen, get him squirming, and admitting that teapots are useless can't be all that bad! :wink:
I did find their admission that they were taking a flying holiday this year bally poor though! :geek:
http://solarwind.org.uk - a small company in Sussex sourcing, supplying, and fitting alternative energy products.
Amateurs encouraged - very keen prices and friendly helpful service!

quercusrobur
Tom Good
Tom Good

2 'green' programs at the same time (Monbiot was on the other side). I was a bit irritated by the way that sustainable/ethical living was presented as such a hardship, all the sacrifices etc, etc, that one needs to make in order to 'do ones bit...', plus the usual lashings of guilt-tripping over carbon footprints, etc. When will there be a program that actually presents 'earthright' living as empowering, liberating, enjoyable, fulfilling, relatively stressfree, aeshthitically pleasing and abundant??? maybe the Ben Law episode of Grand Designs was the closest theres been on mainstream telly....
www.spiralseed.co.uk

"Integrated Design for Local Environmental Resources"