New use for a carrot!!!

Politics, news, current affairs and anything else that you think should be here goes here.
Annpan
Site Admin
Site Admin

New use for a carrot!!!

From BBC News web site
'Fake penis' sex attacker jailed
A sex attacker who hid a carrot in his trousers and pretended it was his erect penis has been jailed for 18 months.
Driving instructor Stephen Cooney, 51, groped three female learner drivers in a series of attacks on Teesside dating back to 2002.

A jury at Teesside Crown Court found him guilty of two indecent assaults and two sexual assaults.

Cooney, of Marske-by-the-Sea near Redcar, told the court the carrot incident was a "practical joke".

The court heard how Cooney put the 12-inch carrot down his trousers and told a pupil in her 40s that a perfectly executed manoeuvre was so good that it had given him an erection.

He then took her hand and made her touch the vegetable before showing her the carrot, the court heard.

He denied placing her hand on his groin, but admitted hiding the vegetable in his pocket.

Naked photos

He told the jury: "I admit it was unprofessional, stupid, and I regret doing it.

"I just thought maybe I would play a practical joke, but obviously it was stupid."

Jailing him, Judge George Moorhouse, said: "You were in a position of trust."

Giving evidence, another of Cooney's pupils said when she failed her test he offered to waive the £80 she owed him if she pulled over into a lay-by and had sex with him.

She told the court: "I just said 'No thank you, Steve'."

He regularly groped her during lessons between August 2005 and February last year, the court heard.

When police arrested him they also found naked photos in the glove box of his Vauxhall Corsa.
Now, I am in no way condoning what he did, and quite right , he should be jailed but... did any one else notice
He regularly groped her during lessons between August 2005 and February last year, the court heard.
ahemm, she went back to her driving instructor who groped her :shock:

Also it was over a period of time, do you think he has a supply of these foot long carrots? If he was useing the same one, I'd think it would get... a bit... well.... :oops: floppy :oops:

I wonder what variety it was, I wouldn't mind growing foot long carrots... where would you get such a thing?
Ann Pan

"Some days you're the dog,
some days you're the lamp-post"

My blog
My Tea Cosy Shop
Some photos
My eBay

Millymollymandy
A selfsufficientish Regular

I've got some bigguns but I don't think they are a foot long! What a stupid man. :shock: :shock: :shock:

ina

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

In the words or Morecambe and Wise - "There's no answer to that!"

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

Stonehead

When police arrested him they also found naked photos in the glove box of his Vauxhall Corsa.
Is it unusual for photos to be naked? What do they normally wear? :mrgreen:

Smooth Hound
Living the good life
Living the good life

i think some compulsory help with his mental problems and taking his instructor licence from him, and perhaps putting him on the dodgey list so future employers etc can see whatthey are dealing with , would have been adequate, 18 mths seems a bit long, and not really of any benefit too any one. :roll:

Jarmara
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

he wont be in for the full 18months im sure probably let out (as long as he behave) after 3 months
A true friend tells you what you need to hear , not what you want to hear!

Smooth Hound
Living the good life
Living the good life

Jarmara wrote:he wont be in for the full 18months im sure probably let out (as long as he behave) after 3 months
:? no that will be 9 mthswith good behaviour

Jandra
Living the good life
Living the good life

Is it unusual for photos to be naked? What do they normally wear?
My photo's are always decent! Of course I DO make sure never to open the album unannounced. That would be rude...

Never mind... :wink:

In all honesty I can't understand a woman who goes back to an instructor who treats his pupils (is that the right word in this context?) like this. On the other hand, if you've payed a bunch of lessons in advance it would be a financial blow.

Regards, Jandra

old tree man
latitude: 54.5619 N
longitude: 0.9874 W
Facebook Name: Don't have one

any body that abuses thier position of trust should feel the full weight of the law with no cut in sentence :shock:
Respect to all, be kind to all and you shall reap what you sow.
old tree man,
aka..... Russ

porkchop
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

sorry stonehead but i think it was his corsa that was naked

baldowrie

what a sicko!

I don't think we can ridicule the woman for returning to him for lessons whilst being abused as there are some in this world that can abuse others so slyly and and slowly that it takes a third person to state they are being abused before the victim realises....take it from one that has been on the receiving end of something similar and also vowed would never stand for this if it happened.

The Riff-Raff Element

baldowrie wrote:what a sicko!

I don't think we can ridicule the woman for returning to him for lessons whilst being abused as there are some in this world that can abuse others so slyly and and slowly that it takes a third person to state they are being abused before the victim realises....take it from one that has been on the receiving end of something similar and also vowed would never stand for this if it happened.
Baldowrie makes a good point here: bizzare as it may sound a gropee can miss the point where normal physical interactions cross to being inappropriate without consent. A manager I used to work with was a master at this: over a period of weeks a touch on the arm would progress to an arm round the waist, then an arm around the chest and then oh whoops a brush against the breast. Obvious to an observer (and yes, we did mention it both to him and the ladies he was attempting to fondle), but a lot of the recipients just claimed that, being Italian, he was more inclined to the tactile :roll:

He got the boot eventually.

For really big carrots, try growing a Nantaise variety in drills made by making a conical hole with an iron bar and refilled with a 50/50 blend of sand and compost. Friend of mine has grown carrots 15" long like this. It seems there may be a niche market for these...

niknak
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Nothing stranger than folk! :tard: