Urban Self-Sufficiency Blog

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
StripyPixieSocks
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Urban Self-Sufficiency Blog

Hi,

I hope it's OK to place this link here for my blog which may or may not be of any interest :mrgreen:

Urban Self-Sufficiency

Hopefully it will grow, in time and leave an interesting history of starting to break into being self-sufficient (amongst other things)

If any other bloggers would like a reciprocal link in the 'Blogs I read' section I'd be very happy to accommodate you just drop me a PM :)

Please feel free to leave me comments and particularly if you have any tips of where I am going wrong as I am a complete novice it has to be said!

sara
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: Urban Self-Sufficiency Blog

hello stripeypixiesocks

:flower: i have just looked at your blog it is great to see how you are getting on, your bit of concrete is about the same size as my bit of London concrete , love they tyre planters. i see you have hanging baskets , you could try strawberries in them if you fancy a change from herbs ( by the way a very impressive array) good luck with it all and looking forward to seeing further updates

sara