Do you think The Good Life could be remade, with me or Dave playing Tom Good (maybe not!)? If you have seen something on TV or heard something on the radio recently that you want to talk about, tell us here.
- margo - newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:36 pm
- Location: SE London
I loved the programme, espcially the sowing bit, it hasnt changed that much. It also made me realise my sowing machine wont work without electricity!
- A selfsufficientish Regular
- Posts: 4299
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:42 pm
- Location: Swindon, South West England
Has anybody got or read the book? Is it worth having? I have a birthday coming up so it might go on my list.
- Tom Good
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:20 pm
- Location: Gloucestershire
Victorian Farm is being repeated starting Wednesday April 15th at 8.00 pm on BBC4
“It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.” - George Washington