Hello I'm back!

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
Ratty
Living the good life
Living the good life

Hello I'm back!

Hello all who remember me from last year!

I disappeared from the radar because I started University last October as a mature student and my timetable is really really full (3.5 days a week - total contact time of 28 hours) with a lot of work to do at home too!

My little one is now 2 yrs old and loves digging at our allotment which we share with friends. Perhaps the most exciting news is that I am now 7 months pregnant with twins! Two girls are expected in our lives in early June!

So a big hello to anyone who remembers me and obviously a big hello to all the newbies. Looking forward to catching up with you all :hugish:

Ratty x
:flower: Ratty

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/in_memory_of_joeb - Raising money for charity selling lots of things! Please take a look!

Annpan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello I'm back!

Welcome back - don't forget about your friends here at 'ish. :flower: :flower:

My goodness, twins! Congratulations

How is the course going? what was it in again?
Ann Pan

"Some days you're the dog,
some days you're the lamp-post"

My blog
My Tea Cosy Shop
Some photos
My eBay

Ratty
Living the good life
Living the good life

I never ever forgot about you! Just got too busy with Uni to spend much time online. And I have to admit that I was heartbroken when my other half's ex boss effectively stole my Self Sufficient Ish Bible - she borrowed it then when he left the company she severed all ties with us (we used to be quite friendly and look after their girls, have dinners together etc) and hasn't replied to any of my texts asking for the book back :( But that's my own stupid fault for loaning it out I guess!

I'm doing BA Decorative Arts and so far I've done modules on mouldmaking, printmaking, metalwork, embroidery & glasswork. When I return this week it is ceramics but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to continue this term because of being so heavily pregnant and both my midwife and consultant wanted me to finish Uni and work around Easter time! But I'll work from home and definitely complete my 1st year and hope to return in October for my 2nd year (childcare provisions permitting!).
:flower: Ratty

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/in_memory_of_joeb - Raising money for charity selling lots of things! Please take a look!

Millymollymandy
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Hello again Ratty, my, you have been busy! :wink: :lol:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/