Adverts on the site and cups of tea

Thought it would be nice to let you lot know what is going on and any future plans etc.
Graye
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Adverts on the site and cups of tea

I see we have flea control and practising English now. Very pertient in view of today's discussions.

I'd like to see an advert concerning cups of tea though...
Growing old is much better then the alternative!

healer
Tom Good
Tom Good

I'm glad I read this as I was a bit concerned at the choices of Ads on this site - but I've just see an ad for green tea extract!

Perhaps if all our signatures were about tea and seeds it would have an effect? :banghead:

I need a cup of tea...!

mrsflibble
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

changed my signature to the lyrics of one of my favorite songe EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kymGYuMa_k0

Sam Brown, Tea (from the album Stop)
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!

Milims

He he he! I love that song! RIght - now I'm off to make the TEA!
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

healer
Tom Good
Tom Good

The ad that is really "not good" is the one that some times replaces the ish bible advert "LatinaRomance - find out who waiting to meet you" With some female suggesting she has something to offer...who's idea is that one? Who ever it is should say 150 "cups of tea" to cleanse his soul and the web pages!!

mrsflibble
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea

no, I didn't think of the stupid dating ads, but I tought it'd be amusing to just put 150 "cup of tea" comments in a post.

go on.

count them.

I dare you.
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!

healer
Tom Good
Tom Good

After 3 glasses of wine each, me and OH have CALCULATED not counted your hail Marys sorry cups of tea and we agree with the total of 150. Congratulations, jolly good show. I think we need a cup of tea now :drunken: :hugish: :drunken: or something....

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Nope, still coffins. Where's me tea?

Zoe

theabsinthefairy

Have not been here for a while - glad to see that serious matters continue to occupy so much of your time. :lol:

cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of teacup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of teacup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea

Just joining in :- :cheers:
2010 is my year of projects - 365 days and 365 projects.

You can follow my progress on
absinthe fairy blog

my photos are avavilable here
absinthefairy

my shop is available here
mojaziemia

MuddyWitch
latitude: 52.643985
longitude: -1.052939

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously 'they' are worried about us ODing on cups of tea; I'm getting offered life insurance!

MW
If it isn't a Greyhound, it's just a dog!

herbalholly
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I have just made a lovely cup of tea and have sat down to have a look at what my fellow tea drinkers are saying and it seems to me that the ears in the sky are listening to the cups of tea and combining it with ishness as I'm getting 'prepare for peak oil'!!

red

herbalholly wrote:I have just made a lovely cup of tea and have sat down to have a look at what my fellow tea drinkers are saying and it seems to me that the ears in the sky are listening to the cups of tea and combining it with ishness as I'm getting 'prepare for peak oil'!!
me too - perhaps they are worried about how we make our tea?
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog

Millymollymandy

Yeehaa - TEA TEA TEA !!! finally :cheers: I'm so sick of adverts for holiday destinations and Japanese sounding ads that make no sense. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

Millymollymandy

I don't know cos they are normally in English but all of a sudden I got a French one for poufs!
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Well I've got tea too here in the UK, oh and fertiliser, oh no, they've changed, I've got eco-friendly coffins again now. Do you think they're trying to tell me something?

Zoe