more tests

If you want to practice posting a message stick it here. Also any abuse will get moved to here.
John Headstrong

more tests

Post: #179881 John Headstrong
Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:47 pm

thisisatestforaveryverylongstringofwordsthathavenospacestoseeifitoverlapsthesidebarbecauserednoticedthatandysposthadabadlinkanditscrolledoverthesidewhcihwasinIEanditdoesnothappeninFirefoxorOtherbrowsersandIneedtoseeifthecurrentthemeisuptothejob

User avatar
Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 8379
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:16 pm
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620
Location: North West Highlands

Re: more tests

Post: #179888 Green Aura
Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Looks like it still does. :pale:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

John Headstrong

Re: more tests

Post: #179890 John Headstrong
Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:29 pm

yep, it sure does, and it is a symptom of a larger problem. one that I was hoping I would not have to deal with for a few months at least.

User avatar
red
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 6513
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:59 pm
Location: Devon UK
Contact:

Re: more tests

Post: #179903 red
Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:35 pm

John Headstrong wrote:yep, it sure does, and it is a symptom of a larger problem. one that I was hoping I would not have to deal with for a few months at least.



i read that as a 'symptom of a lager problem'. .....
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog

User avatar
Millymollymandy
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 17637
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:09 am
Location: Brittany, France

Re: more tests

Post: #179940 Millymollymandy
Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:22 am

That's interesting as I have the google ads right over the top of the posting. :shock:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)


http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

John Headstrong

Re: more tests

Post: #179944 John Headstrong
Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:52 am

red wrote:
John Headstrong wrote:yep, it sure does, and it is a symptom of a larger problem. one that I was hoping I would not have to deal with for a few months at least.



i read that as a 'symptom of a lager problem'. .....



yes, but I won't wine about it :tongue:


the cure maybe worse that the symptoms

User avatar
red
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 6513
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:59 pm
Location: Devon UK
Contact:

Re: more tests

Post: #179964 red
Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:59 am

John Headstrong wrote:
red wrote:
John Headstrong wrote:yep, it sure does, and it is a symptom of a larger problem. one that I was hoping I would not have to deal with for a few months at least.



i read that as a 'symptom of a lager problem'. .....



yes, but I won't wine about it :tongue:




*groan* welli hope you can fix whatever is aleing it......
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog

User avatar
Milims
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 4390
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: North East

Re: more tests

Post: #179968 Milims
Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:43 pm

i read that as a 'symptom of a lager problem'. .....[/quote]


yes, but I won't wine about it :tongue:


[/quote]

*groan* welli hope you can fix whatever is aleing it......[/quote]


But until he does we'll just have to grin and beer it!
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton


Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

User avatar
Millymollymandy
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 17637
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:09 am
Location: Brittany, France

Re: more tests

Post: #179970 Millymollymandy
Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Shouldn't that be 'gin and beer it' Milims? :iconbiggrin:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)


http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/


Return to “Practice and Deleted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest