Am I behind or am I going mad??

This is the place to discuss not just allotments but all general gardening problems and queries which don't fit into the specific categories below.
(formerly allotments and tips, hints and problems)
clare
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Am I behind or am I going mad??

Well what a difference a few days of sun makes!!The hens are laying so have eggs for sale.I have sown
lettuce,tomatoes,pumpkin,cauliflower,broccoli,brussels and rocket all of which are up and growing nicely.I also sowed peppers,cucumber,courgette,herbs and peas which aren't up yet.I never seem to do well with peppers.My spuds are in and my onions are in plugs in at night and out all day do you think I can put them out now?I put my redcurrant bare root canes in aswell( got them for £1.99 each) but don't want to lose them, they are growing already.I sowed my carrots and parsnips today and put new compost around all the rhubarb and in the other raised beds.I re-potted the christmas tree.I love the sunshine......
Grow it,make it ,eat it, drink it and sleep well!

Flo
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Am I behind or am I going mad??

It's a bank holiday weekend and has rained overnight. Looks like the gentle rain that wets things so that should set the seedlings growing. Shame that the daytime forecast for the next few days is a gusty wind. I think that the weather is behind itself and has only just found April showers mind.