Here, I would like to share some simple but effective home remedies that really work like magic on your hair. These will help you in hair fall problems, dandruff and even growing hair.
1. Apply warm coconut oil to the scalp for some time. Then apply lemon juice. Mix one teaspoon methi seed powder, with the mehandi (henna) paste and apply on the scalp. After an hour, rinse well to remove oily residues and wash the hair.
2. Soak one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds overnight in water. Grind them into a paste. Apply the paste on the hair for an hour and wash it off using a mild shampoo like Johnson's baby or green apple shampoo from Biotique.
3. Massage head with coconut oil or olive oil before going to bed. Leave on head overnight. Wash off the oil in the morning. For very dry hair, oil massage should be done twice a week, otherwise it can be done once a week. A hot oil massage may be more effective. Must try this especially If you're wondering what makes your hair grow.
4. While taking bath apply a conditioner on the hair. The conditioner should be applied to both the scalp and the hair. Cover it with a bath cap (or a plastic cap) for 30 minutes and wash it away.
5. Make a mixture of 2 raw eggs, 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Apply it on the hair for 20 to 30 minutes. Shampoo the hair well and rinse it thoroughly.
6.Do not wash your hair with soap and shampoo often, as this will make the hair dry and brittle. Also brush hair only with a comb with big teeth. Do not brush your hair too often.
7. After washing your hair, let it dry naturally. Avoid using hair dryers, hair curlers and hair straighteners on your hair. These products use heat and damage the hair when used repeatedly. Hair dyes and colors also cause dry hair.
8. Ensure that your diet contains nutrients required for healthy hair growth - proteins, vitamin E. Drink plenty of water.
9. Curd and aloe vera juice are natural conditioners for hair.
Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest