portugal downshifting forum

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
pureportugal
Tom Good
Tom Good

portugal downshifting forum

well, i am feeling very proud of myself because i finally got around to adding a forum to our website. as i only just got it up, there's absolutely nothing there apart from a very brief welcome message (i'm brain-dead now!) but if anyone would like to check it out - it's broadly about anything to do with portugal and/or 'downshifting' - hoping it will be a useful resource for those already here and those thinking about making the move - check it out at http://www.pureportugal.co.uk/forum
xx sophie

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

I remember putting this forum up, bought a magazine with 'easy' instructions on how to sort it. Also followed the read me file that it came with still took me a day to get it up and running. And such a stress free experience :shock:

It is well worth looking about the offical phpbb site and the php hack site out there to give it more of a personal touch. Should do as bit more tinkering with this one when I get a chance. Give me a pm if you need any advice, although you seem quite apdapt with webby stuff (nice site of yours)
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

pureportugal
Tom Good
Tom Good

hi andy.
thanks, i may well be asking your advice. patience has never been one of my strong points so i just rushed in & set it up (took a couple of hours after my initial ohmygod the readme's all in geek-talk!) and just had to tell everyone about it even though it's really in no state to go public yet. now i'm sitting here saying 'oooh 7 people have looked at it!'. definitely time for bed now. night. xx sophie