Ho Hum

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
oldfella
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 44.564
longitude: 0.959

Ho Hum

Went to wish my friend a happy birthday this afternoon with a bottle of wine and a small gift (another two bottles of wine) and he was over the moon with his wife's present, a Robot Lawn Mower which was outside mowing the lawn so out we go watch this at work while we drank our wine, but no mower in sight at this point he screamed a few rude words ( well a lot really) cos he had forgot that they dug pond for the frogs. So we sat and drank the all the wine plus another bottle or so, and I have just got Home but I thought you would like to know that when I left they are now talking and Louis has told him that he's not a pillock nor of any of the rude things she called him.

But I think I will leave it for a few days before I go visit them. :lol: :drunken: :lol: :drunken:
I can't do great things, so I do little things with love.

pumpy

Re: Ho Hum

So let's see if i've got this straight........your mate Robert was cutting the grass, when he tripped over a frog who had been celebrating the construction of a swimming pool. Meanwhile, Louis had been out catching pollacks, using wine-corks as floats for the fish-line. So did you send your message to the forum in an empty wine bottle? ( i think i may be a little confused). :drunken:
it's either one or the other, or neither of the two.

Millymollymandy

That's funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

invisiblepiper

No - I get it! :lol:
I am so happy that someone else speaks my language - Thankyou Oldfella - hope they can heave the robo mower out of the newly dug frog pond.
(I trust its for amphibians - and not a trap for unsuspecting locals?)
As we say - go on yersel'! :cheers:
Two roads diverged in a wood
And I took the one less travelled by
And that has made all the difference.
(Robert Frost)