help needed

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
crowsashes
A selfsufficientish Regular

help needed

can anyone local ( plymouth area or on a close train route) help with a current project im working on please?
im looking at local environmentally friendly production/manufacturing... but i want to focus on those who produce goods on a small local scale... that has a little or no impact on the environment and it doesnt have to be anything specific! just a product that is sold and has minimal impact on the environment... it doesn't even need to be in shops, you could sell it online through your site or a farmers market.

it will be part of a larger photography project ( year long one) looking at the environmental issues in my area ( plymouth and surrounding) culminating in a show (hopefully if i can wing it next year) and i want to capture both the negative - beach pollution, waste issues etc and the positive - small scale farming, organic farming. recycling etc...

im working on various ideas and would love to show honey production if any one can help me on that one. wool production/ hand spinning and dyeing etc...

im also open to ideas if anyone wishes to throw some more my way, it would be very much appreciated.
more info to follow as i work out the finer details
many thanks CA

MuddyWitch
latitude: 52.643985
longitude: -1.052939

Re: help needed

Far too fas away to help, but wanted to wish you luck :hugish:

MW
If it isn't a Greyhound, it's just a dog!

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Again, too far away to help but I think it's a lovely idea.

Best of luck

Zoe

crowsashes

thanks guys ... been out shooting all day and tbh you 'know' there are waste problems in a city but its not until you actually look that you see all the issues.

popped down to the local recycling place to watch someone dump a perfectly good piece of furniture!

im working on a new theme... to do with failure in this country with local industry and how much production is shipped to china etc. as a mini side project ( will probably run into something much bigger knowing me :/

red

not sure if im close enough - a short journey away to South Devon. we spin, dye and felt our own wool, and sell locally and online :)
http://www.colouritgreen.co.uk/shop.html
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog