I'm sleeping for England at the moment.

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Nomada
Living the good life
Living the good life

I'm sleeping for England at the moment.

I've just had another four hours sleep after going to bed at 11 and getting up at half 10. I can't half sleep right now? I had an impacted wisdom tooth removed so I won't comlain too much, gives my body a chance to do it's healing but still...does anyone get like this? Every once in a while I'll do this.
England is not a Free People, till the Poor that have no Land, have a free allowance to dig and labour the Commons.

Mrs H
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: I'm sleeping for England at the moment.

That much sleep sounds like my idea of heaven!!! I believe we should all listen to r bodies, I fought against it for years but after having my kids I totally believe we gotta trust it. If u r tired then you need to sleep or you r lacking something in your diet that ur body needs. Don't fight it, go with it but make sure everything is ok in ur diet and maybe hav an anaemia test done. If all that comes back clear then u just gotta sleep!! Xxxx

Nomada
Living the good life
Living the good life

I've been tested for all kinds, thyroid, anemia, diabetes. I'm fine. My diet can't be that bad, plenty of rice, pasta, cous cous, potatoes, lots of fruit and veg from the allotment, eggs, milk, yogurt, a little cheese, a bit of meat,etc. All cooked from scratch. Should be ok. Think it might just be coz I'm trying to regrow bone! Or it's probably that I'm just lazy! :lol:
England is not a Free People, till the Poor that have no Land, have a free allowance to dig and labour the Commons.

keresen
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

You could have a virus which possibly will manifest itself as a cold later on, the mixed up weather will not be helping the immune system either.
Exercise is not top on the list when feeling tired (I know!!), but it does help boost energy and immunity levels. I would try to incorporate a focus on vitamin c, echinacea, ginger, honey, thyme, garlic and probiotics into your diet while you feel like this.

redglass
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Nomada wrote:I've just had another four hours sleep after going to bed at 11 and getting up at half 10. I can't half sleep right now? I had an impacted wisdom tooth removed so I won't comlain too much, gives my body a chance to do it's healing but still...does anyone get like this? Every once in a while I'll do this.
I had a colleague once who was an ex-dentist. She told me that people always underestimate the impact on the body of having teeth removed. It may be done under anaesthetic but basically you are still having your body's natural defences ripped out by force :pale: and the body doesn't take well to that.

The anaesthetic probably hasn't helped either. But do go to back to the doc if it doesn't right itself.

sleepyowl
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

to quote Bill Hicks

"I need 8 hours of sleep a day & about 10 at night"

In all fairness it is probably just your body readjusting.
Organiser of the Rainbow Moot for LGBT Pagans in the West Midlands
http://robstacey.blogspot.co.uk/

Bulworthyproject
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Making charcoal is probably the most disruptive activity I know for sleep pattern. Our sleep patterns are all over the place.

Nomada
Living the good life
Living the good life

Oh my goodness, I can imagine. No wonder people apply to live in their woodlands on the basis of charcoal making.