Trying to contact Tony for Solar installation!

Solar energy, wind turbines whatever it is then here is your place to talk about it.
Peggy Sue
A selfsufficientish Regular

Trying to contact Tony for Solar installation!

I'm trying to contact Tony who I know looks at this forum.

He came to price up my Solar water heater about 6 months ago in Godmanchester, Cambs.

You had promised to e-mail me your details, but I didn't ever get the e-mail and am now at a stage when I want ot put the solar in- are you out there Tony?!

Sue
Just Do It!

Peggy Sue

Just one more thing- I am away for 2 weeks now so if I don't reply thats why! :lol:
Just Do It!

ajstone
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Hi Sue

Please PM me or see www.solarsavings.co.uk.

I dont know if you know but Martin from solarwind is seriously ill in hospital so I wont be able to get your information from him.

regards

Tony

Shirley

I had no idea that Martin was ill in hospital - do you have any contact details?
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

ajstone

This is taken from another forum.
Martin
« on: December 24, 2007, 03:32:34 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of the more prolific posters may have noticed martin's non appearance of late (martin is one of the forum admins here on the board).

I will spare you the details except to say that he is currently in intensive care after a major surgery op over the weekend. I spoke to his wife this morning and she indicated that Martin is OK but the next few days will be critical. If all goes to plan he will remain in hospital for at least another week so do not expect to see his witty contributions around here for a little while yet.

He had been complaining about feeling rather unwell for a good couple of weeks. Now Martin is one of those people that suffers allergic reactions to most conventional medicines and is therefore a fervent supporter of alternative medicine. Having taken to his bed for the previous week he at last agreed to be seen by a quack and was immediately admitted to hospital. Being in a hospital bed will be absolute hell for him; I think he would rather boil his willy or shave off his moustache than go within 100 miles of a hospital.

Regards,
Ian

[applaud] [smite]

Re: Martin
« Reply #29 on: Today at 04:10:41 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear all, this is Martins daughter Anna. Thank you so much for all of your replies. It really did cheer him up. However unfortunately he cannot access the internet himself as the hospital won't allow it. He has now moved to a 'normal' ward and all the tubes and monitors have been removed. He has been dealt a further blow today as his consultant has confirmed that he has cancer. We are waiting for him to have a full scan to see the extent. Many thanks again everybody and any cheery replies will be forwarded to him
Anna

ajstone

from another forum

From Martin this evening...

"Hopefully they got all the nasties out first time although I may have to have some chemo. It has not been a comfortable time but i'm determined it is not going to slow me down for long.
Thanks, yet again, for all of your kind thoughts. I really do appreciate them.
I have also posted regularly on other boards and offered impartial advice on renewable and have got my daughter to post on them that while i'm 'out of action' this board will welcome them with open arms, look after them, i'll be back soon!!!! "

Martin

Shirley

thanks again for the update - glad to hear that he's on the mend.
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/