Where do you sell your secondhand reusable nappies?

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
Islay
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Where do you sell your secondhand reusable nappies?

I've got about 20 Tots Bots bamboozles that we're done with (I found a different reusable that, for no apparent reason, my boyfriend much preferred and therefore used, unlike the bamboozles).

Ebay theoretically bans sales of secondhand nappies, but there's loads listed on there. However, when I listed mine, the listing was cancelled. Why were all these other people able to? Is there somewhere better to sell them? Anyone got any ideas?

They're in really good condition, only had about 3-4 months use from an amazing non-pooing baby, so they've hardly had a rough ride!
http://www.islaybower.typepad.com
Finding, making and baking

Clara
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Where do you sell your secondhand reusable nappies?

I might take some or all - just PM what you want for them and if you know rough weight per nappy ( so I can work out if it's gonna be expensive to ship them here).

Otherwise, I'd have a look at the other listings on ebay and see how they are advertised, perhaps you were too explicit about their secondhandness? Something to be stated in the description rather than the heading (as I bet not all descriptions get read)?
baby-loving, earth-digging, bread-baking, jam-making, off-grid, off-road 21st century domestic goddess....

...and eco campsite owner

Mr and Mrs luvpie
Living the good life
Living the good life

If they don't go on here, then you could always try the cloth nappy tree forum, i think thats what it's called, but now I've typed it it sounds wrong, there is also the usednappies.co.uk e-bay like set up but purely for cloth nappies. Not sure what their rules are for sellers as I seem to be abit of a hoarder :lol:

Having said that, what size are they? As we are now having to build up a newborn stash ready for christmas :cheers:

Sarahx
the ever growing luvpie household currently contains, 4 boys, 4 chickens, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 fish, an empty tropical fish tank waiting new arrivals, now are we daft to look at our broody hen thinking, if we got some fertilised eggs........

Islay
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Thanks for the advice!

Clara, I'll PM you about them.

Luvpie, they're size 1. I think they're meant to go from something like 8-18lb...

Mr and Mrs luvpie
Living the good life
Living the good life

well if Clara doesn't want them, can you let me know how much your looking for for them, then I'll do a hidden stash count to see what I've got so far, just trying to work out the washing nappies at christmas and how long they will take to dry in the cold = just how many nappies I need!!

Sarahx
the ever growing luvpie household currently contains, 4 boys, 4 chickens, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 fish, an empty tropical fish tank waiting new arrivals, now are we daft to look at our broody hen thinking, if we got some fertilised eggs........

Clara

Thanks for the PM, just checked my nappy stash and I have more than I will ever use I reckon (excellent drying weather here means I probably only need about 6 and I've far more than that already!!). So please offer them around xx
baby-loving, earth-digging, bread-baking, jam-making, off-grid, off-road 21st century domestic goddess....

Mr and Mrs luvpie
Living the good life
Living the good life

Clara wrote:(excellent drying weather here means I probably only need about 6 and I've far more than that already!!).

Now thats just showing off!!!

I'm currently sat looking out my back window waiting for the rain to start, but not wanting to get the nappies in off the line too soon and miss the wind! Sods law that George will wake up and start crying just as the heavens open!

Sx

Clara

Oh for a bit of rain....making my annual summer pilgrimage to the land of drizzle soon, bring it on!

Islay
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Sarah, I've just PMed you, but thought I'd say, I reckon 20 was a nice amount for us over winter - it allowed us to always have dry nappies, even though we don't have a tumble drier. A couple more wouldn't have hurt, especially if he'd been a pooey baby (he hardly ever did - 9 days was the record), but I wouldn't have wanted fewer.