Hello from Luxembourg

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
Radu
margo - newbie
margo - newbie
latitude: 49°29′
longitude: 6°05′

Hello from Luxembourg

Hello everyone,

my name is Radu, originally from Romania but at the moment living in Luxembourg where I have a radio program called Steps Beyond on a free radio with national cover, radio Ara. I've been interested in everything to do with self sufficiency for a while now and have been traveling in different eco villages or eco communities, sometimes squatted across Europe from Italy to Scandinavia to find some good recipes for living in such a manner for close to 3 years. One project that I was part during these years is called One Step Beyond and it documents our travels from eco village to eco village in Norway, Sweden and Denmark and some recipes for a community and responsible based life style that we gathered from the inhabitants there. You can find out more here: http://www.onestepbeyond.org
I have been following the discussions and the rss feeds for a while now but just recently with the very nice incentive of winning Dave's book ‘Grow your food for free ...well almost’ I've decided to sign in. I would have done so earlier but since I have been part of forums and communities that as I have been traveling I had to leave because of location incongruity or change in perspective I felt I could not join any new ones. But I hope I will be able to rest here while I'll be in Luxembourg and join the discussions actively but not take too much time from the actual work in the garden to post things online.

All the best,
Radu

MuddyWitch
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 52.643985
longitude: -1.052939

Re: Hello from Luxembourg

Welcome to ISH :flower:

We have members all over the planet, but I think you are the first in Luxembourg :wave:

MW
If it isn't a Greyhound, it's just a dog!

Milims

Hi there and welcome :wave:
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

Radu
margo - newbie
margo - newbie
latitude: 49°29′
longitude: 6°05′

Thank you both.

Millymollymandy

Hi and welcome Radu! :wave:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/