dogs!!

Want to share some knowledge of eco products. Or have you heard about any new eco projects that you want to share with the world?
albert onglebod
Living the good life
Living the good life

we had tea tree doggy shampoo for ours.She did smell much less when we changed her food too.She used to eat the tinned stuff for dogs with delicate tums but got on much better with the dried dog food ,even her mess was less smelly.

Tigerhair
A selfsufficientish Regular

I stand corrected. I can be too much for doggies undiluted, but is fine diluted.
Tigz x

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks tiger, i was just going by what i was told...and i like to err on the side of caution.

Thanks for the clarity with the tea tree there!

Tigerhair

No problem, fairy, I too, like to err on the side of caution where my pups are concerned...
Tigz x

Ranter
Living the good life
Living the good life

My cat had a large open wound on her leg which I cleaned with diluted tea tree oil & the vet congratulated me on this. The cat, & her leg, are still with us & still just fine.

A friend commented recently that my house smelt of 'cat' - I've washed all the throws & will now use bicarb of soda when I finally get around to vacuuming. Thanks for that tip. I can't smell anything, so think it might just be the amount of hair she's shedding though, the friend that made the comment is slightly allergic to cats so is likely to be sensitive to this than I am.