Should Fictional Legendary Magician User Names be Banned

Politics, news, current affairs and anything else that you think should be here goes here.
oldjerry
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Should Fictional Legendary Magician User Names be Banned

Just another example of how the interweb has dumbed down life as we knew it,and threatens the very foundations of our age - old civilization. (Hopeless Bigot of Hope Bagot).

boboff

Yes indeed, I was hanging out the washing today and walked straight into the line and it became entangled around my neck, I was in the processes of eating an orange unpeeled, and my trousers had slipped down around my ankles, when a passing dog walker came upon me, then he helped me.
(Gorroted of Gunnislake)
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

bill1953
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 53.95
longitude: 8.95

I was driving my Vauxhall Vectra at no more than 20mph above the 30mph limit when the car in front braked sharply (possibly because the lights were red?) and an attractive young blonde lady jumped out and approached me saying 'Would you like to ram me up the a**e?' I did try and explain to the presiding magistrates that was the point at which the matter became confused, but to no avail.

Confused HMP Reading
Just because you see two eyes shining in the jungle at night, do not think that the worse thing that could happen is that you are about to be attacked by a tiger. It could be two one-eyed tigers.

boboff

Lol! How embarrasing for you!
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

The Riff-Raff Element

Happily my user name and piccie appear to pass all requirements thus far mentioned. Perhaps I should be banned simply because I am a complete arse with the social skills of a rutting donkey and the intellectual capacity of a compost heap. :mrgreen:

Nice to see that not too much has changed while I've been away.