Cardboardbox project - help me to help someone else

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
misterhill
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Cardboardbox project - help me to help someone else

I know we all want to be self sufficient as much as possible, but there are some people in this world who need help to acheive this. In a bid to try help those less fortunate I have created something called the Cardboard Box Project and i'm hoping through the kindness of others we can slowly "grow" an item of minimal value into something more substantial. please feel free to pass this message on to others and please do visit the site below.

http://www.cardboardboxproject.co.uk

Kind regards
Jason

The project

The cardboard box project has been set up in the hope of ‘growing’ something of minimal value which can then be used to support and benefit homeless in some way.

Rather than ask for handouts I’m relying on the generosity of everyday people to gradually help my cardboard box ‘grow’ through the exchanging of items. Each time you offer an item into the growing process you get the previous item in return. Everybody benefits.

At the end of the project I will hopefully have an item of greater value which can then be auctioned for charity with all profits going towards helping the homeless.

Why a cardboard box

To me the cardboard box is a strong symbol of the homeless and the struggles they face. To most of us a cardboard box is cheap and nothing special. Usually something to be discarded once it has served its purpose. To others it’s a source of privacy, warmth and comfort. To them this is their home and something that shouldn’t be taken for granted.