Farm for sale near San Rafael, Mendoza, Argentina

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
RamaCaida
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Farm for sale near San Rafael, Mendoza, Argentina

Looking for the ideal place to practise self-sufficiency? How about Argentina?

Contact me if you are interested in finding out more about farming in Argentina.
Last edited by RamaCaida on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Farm for sale near San Rafael, Mendoza, Argentina

Are you looking to join the forum and the discussions? Or just advertise?

If it is the latter, we can offer very good rates.

If it is the forum, we allow one advert in this area, and a link in your signature.

As far as i know, we don't have any members in South America (i could be wrong...), so you may be advertising to the wrong market.

RamaCaida
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

This is a private sale, and we thought it might be of interest to your community. As for directing the real estate offer exclusively to South Americans, I can't see the reasoning behind that narrow thinking. This is the World Wide Web. San Rafael's population includes ex-pats from North America, Britain, South Africa, France, Germany, The Netherlands, and Russia. These people are primarily interested in self-sufficient, economical living in a country where foreigners are accepted.

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Woah!

OK, i didn't say that you were advertising it just to south Americans, i merely mentioned that as far as i know, we don't have any members in that area, so you may be unlucky.

You haven't actually answered the first question either - are you planning to join in on the SelfSufficientISH forum?

As it is, at the moment, i believe you are only here to advertise. However, i would be very pleased to be proved wrong on that aspect. As a moderator, i have to play a part in protecting ISH from becoming 'Adverts-R-Us'.