Dreadlock Soap Bars Anyone?

Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
growingthings
Living the good life
Living the good life

Dreadlock Soap Bars Anyone?

Any of you lovely Ishers out there make any? After several years of just having a few dreads popping out from under my tresses, I have suddenly have a whole head full to contend with (how did that happens? :scratch: :wink: )

The bar I currently use, is handmade in the UK, and smells deliciously of lemon and lime, with an undertone of mint and rosemary which keeps everything sweet smelling...all grand you might think...but no. I got myself a thinking the other night (careful now :? ) and realised that my cold hard cash could be better spent elsewhere (all £6.95 plus P+P!) :icon_smile:

So if any of you soap makers out there make something suitable for me to keep the soil out of my dreadlocks! Please let me know, as I'd rather by buying something made in the UK by someone I do 'know' that someone I don't if you catch my meaning :mrgreen:

Cheers

Lorna x