For those who are lacking in the trouser department.

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
KathyLauren
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 44.5
longitude: -66

Re: For those who are lacking in the trouser department.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Millymollymandy
A selfsufficientish Regular

Have already seen this but it's better to look at the M&S site and see the 3 photos with the before (perfectly normal and pert little bum anyway :thumbright: ), this photo and then the enhanced-plus-bum-lift..... really funny! :lol:

* bum - to anyone in North America = bottom/fanny :iconbiggrin:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Or will they be quietly buying them for themselves - M+S do online shopping you know :lol:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

MKG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Puts a whole new meaning on the term "in your face".

Mike
The secret of life is to aim below the head (With thanks to MMM)

Millymollymandy

MKG wrote:Puts a whole new meaning on the term "in your face".

Mike
Ooooooooh yuk don't! :pukeright: :lol:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

MKG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Remember the cod-piece, Susie? Well, I know you can't actually remember it ... :oops:

But yes, I can think of loads of blokes (or types of blokes) who'll want them. They just won't want to be SEEN buying them. M&S will make a fortune in mail order. In fact I can see M&S producing a whole range with varying degrees of "emphasis".

Mike
The secret of life is to aim below the head (With thanks to MMM)

Stonehead

SusieGee wrote:........... but seriously do you really think men will buy/want these. Do M&S actually do market research on this sort of thing :dontknow: and whilst not wishing to be lewd or rude the truth will out eventually and what then :pale: what a let down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope, a pair of old socks is cheaper! :mrgreen:

As for the truth coming out, many years ago a friend picked up a nicely curvaceous woman at a club. They left together, so I assumed he'd have silly grin next time I met him.

He didn't. He looked shocked—even though it was two days later.

It turned out his lady friend was several sizes larger than she'd looked, which wouldn't necessarily have been a problem except that "she'd exploded out of some ****ing weird strait-jacket underwear with bits going everywhere!" My friend said it was a total passion killer, he'd legged it from her flat, and reckoned it put him off curvy women for life.

(It didn't. He later married another one. :wink: )

Susie

Stonehead wrote:As for the truth coming out, many years ago a friend picked up a nicely curvaceous woman at a club. They left together, so I assumed he'd have silly grin next time I met him.

He didn't. He looked shocked—even though it was two days later.

It turned out his lady friend was several sizes larger than she'd looked, which wouldn't necessarily have been a problem except that "she'd exploded out of some ****ing weird strait-jacket underwear with bits going everywhere!" My friend said it was a total passion killer, he'd legged it from her flat, and reckoned it put him off curvy girls women for life.

(It didn't. He later married another one. :D )
I have seen such underwear on QVC. You can get ones that go really high up your neck and down to your knees. I bet they're great as long as you only want to wear polo necks and never take your clothes off. :lol:

I wore control pants once (not down to my knees I hasten to add) with a v. tight dress. I went out, got slaughtered, walked home miles barefoot and was ill all weekend. When I finally emerged, my other half looked at me disapprovingly and said, 'what a shame you weren't wearing your self-control pants'. No more control pants for me, I can't stand another pun like that :mrgreen: .
blog
shop
that's it ;-)

Gem
Living the good life
Living the good life

Hehehe, this has made me giggle.

I may have to buy up a batch as christmas gifts for those who earn so much buy themselves everything they could possibly want! (Only those with a sense of humour of course!)

Big Al

SusieGee wrote:........... but seriously do you really think men will buy/want these. Do M&S actually do market research on this sort of thing :dontknow: and whilst not wishing to be lewd or rude the truth will out eventually and what then :pale: what a let down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally I'd probably need two pairs on together so I won't be buying them and if Mrs BA decides it will be a funny chrimbo pressy she can take them back and get a refund of which I'd buy another chicken but in answer to your question SusieGee......... think of it this way...
but seriously do you really think men will buy/want....
cosmetic products ??
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

Stonehead

So, how many politicians will be enhancing their profile?

123sologne
Living the good life
Living the good life

We had a discussion at work about these this week... Well, it was a girly discussion and there was a lot of Laughter's... Now you know girls who wear push-up bras tend to be quite in your face with their boobs, like standing straight with shoulder squeezed to show their bigger boobs.... Anyway, we wondered if guys wearing these would start walking funny to show their bulk... I am sure you can all follow me there. Just imagining it now, I am about to fall off my seat laughing... :wink: :shock: :lol:

Stonehead

123sologne wrote: Anyway, we wondered if guys wearing these would start walking funny to show their bulk... I am sure you can all follow me there. Just imagining it now, I am about to fall off my seat laughing... :wink: :shock: :lol:
Agh! It could start a revival of the 70s disco walk. Think John Travolta, polyester trousers tight across the crotch, hips pushed forward...

But with 2010 enhancement.

Burn, baby, burn!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :
Last edited by Stonehead on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oldfella
latitude: 44.564
longitude: 0.959

"Blooldy hell" I'd never find mine in there, I have enough trouble now. :roll: :roll:
I can't do great things, so I do little things with love.

123sologne
Living the good life
Living the good life

Stonehead wrote:
123sologne wrote: Anyway, we wondered if guys wearing these would start walking funny to show their bulk... I am sure you can all follow me there. Just imagining it now, I am about to fall off my seat laughing... :wink: :shock: :lol:
Agh! It could start a revival of the 70s disco walk. Think John Travolta, polyester trousers tight across the crotch, hips pushed forward...

But with 2010 enhancement.

Burn, baby, burn!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :
Now that is it; I am crying my head off; I am laughing so much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: