Small scale Cotton ginning

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
robertz
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Small scale Cotton ginning

Hello,
I am Robert Ziribasanga from Uganda Kampala Easy Africa.
I am an Agriculturalist by proffesion. I graduated in 1996 at Makerere Unniversity.
I am fascinated by the cotton grower's idea ad I landed on this website by some act of God!
I am paused by a challenge about cotton ginning at a small scale.
Uganda has the one best cotton growing weather and the silk cotton type for that matter. For years our people have grown cotton and over time they are losing interest just because we lack simple value addition technology,knowledge and the skills the small scale ginner has described on the website. Save for the colonial delapidated ginneries of the 60s.
My idea is can I get assisted to save our small cotton growers to get the small scale ginner into Uganda. It can be looked at as a project or assistance to my people down here.
I you have an idea please contact me on Removed by admin and we can discuss further.
Thank you for this forum and God bless you.
Robertz
Can we come together

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Re: Small scale Cotton ginning

Hi Robert and welcome to Ish.

I've removed your email address as we don't encourage leaving any personal details on the forum. Anyone who wants to contact you can send a pm though.
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

MuddyWitch
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 52.643985
longitude: -1.052939

Re: Small scale Cotton ginning

Welcome to ISH :flower:

MW
If it isn't a Greyhound, it's just a dog!