Jackie Leven is dead

Politics, news, current affairs and anything else that you think should be here goes here.
trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

Jackie Leven is dead

I've been off radar and only just got the news. :shock: Massive loss (in my opinion) just getting Maudlin listening to "the Garden" and "snow in central park" will have to listen to all his stuff now Anyone else here a fan. Especially hoping the Scottish contingent will rally :hugish:
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham

baldybloke
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Jackie Leven is dead

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. A sad loss of such a talented and insightful person. I last saw him perform in July and have seen him on numerous occasions. His music will live on and he will remain one of my favourite singer/songwriters of all time.
Has anyone seen the plot, I seem to have lost mine?

trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

Must have been a lot quicker than expected. He had a gig booked this weekend.
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham

baldybloke
Living the good life
Living the good life

When I saw him and Debbie perform in July I was shocked by his weight loss. My friend that booked him said he had some sort of infection and that he was over it. Obviously it was more serious than that. A sad loss of a person with so much talent and humour.
Has anyone seen the plot, I seem to have lost mine?