101 things to do with one hand

101 Uses For is popular and let's hope it stays that way. Our second book is presently called 101 tips for self sufficiency; we will certainly dip into this section for ideas. So post away and let's try and get at least one thread up to 101.
possum
A selfsufficientish Regular

well fortunately the paw has healed up remarkably quickly, so no longer one handed, i can do every except make a fist.
Opinionated but harmless

Millymollymandy

Oh bum so you can't go around punching people's lights out then! :lol: Glad you are better!

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Excellent news, well done.

Zoe

possum

Millymollymandy wrote:Oh bum so you can't go around punching people's lights out then! :lol: Glad you are better!
dam never thought about that, I guess the OH is relieved :lol: It is not completely healed, but every day there is a small improvement, and I can play the violin again, though I will have a funky Harry Potter type scar on the back of my hand
Opinionated but harmless

greendraggon
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Oh dang, I thought this was a thread for new mothers with a baby sleeping on one arm.
I learnt to do plenty of things one-handed in my daughter's first ten months & I was curious about what else was possible (crochet is by the way).
Glad you can play again :)

snapdragon
latitude: 51.253841
longitude: -1.612340

greendraggon wrote:Oh dang, I thought this was a thread for new mothers with a baby sleeping on one arm.
I learnt to do plenty of things one-handed in my daughter's first ten months & I was curious about what else was possible (crochet is by the way).
Glad you can play again :)
Hello fellow dragon :mrgreen: welcome in
so how do you crochet with one hand??
Say what you mean and be who you are, Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind
:happy6:

QuakerBear

You could still paint and draw.

I've seen people knitting with one hand. The knitting needle with the needle with everyting on was held kind of in the crook of the arm and against the body. The opposite had did all the moving. This was their prefered way of knitting despite the fact they had two good hands.
QuakerBear